Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tuna & Chips

That's it folks.

I have a tuna sandwich with chips for lunch EVERYDAY.

Sometimes I live on the edge and get spicey fries (which really AREN'T a substitute for chips, I discovered this week).

Remember....I work at a SCHOOL. Would YOU eat their tacos? Would you trust the "chicken patties?"

Not me. It's tunaandchipstunaandchipstunaandchips Monday through Friday. Year after year.

So today I was at "Subway" ordering my lunch. And behind me I heard a woman say "Is THIS where you go when I'm not feeding you?"

It was the cafeteria lady at my school. I laughed, a little nervously, because I was just paying for my "Subway" tuna and chips.

And as an aside, I haven't posted for a while, but a couple of guys named Lewis and Clark discovered that our country was a WHOLE lot bigger than we thought it was. But I guess you've already heard about that.

10 Comments:

Blogger Cake said...

So what you're telling us is...you were too busy eating tuna sandwiches and chips to update your blog?

Harrumph.

8:25 PM  
Blogger bacon ace said...

Do you put the chips on the tuna sandwich? Because that is rather nifty.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Bemisdown said...

I know some people do, but I keep chips separate from sandwich-although I have nothing against the chips IN the sandwich.

Any other world issues I can clarify?

7:42 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

Can we achieve peace in the middle east through the careful application of tuna sandwiches and chips?

10:58 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

MzMatch/Motheragawd/Anunomess:

So how do we get Bemis to fix her computer problems?

Wah.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

I'm on it!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

Umm, it's later this week...

9:07 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

Anyone want some dessert? There are lots of leftovers after ::sniff:: Bemis didn't ::sob:: show up last week ::waah::...

9:19 PM  
Blogger bostongraf said...

Bemis has tuna and chips everyday...

Well, now I have tuna and chips every day! Coming here to check and see if there's anything new, it's Tuna & Chips right at the top...

Every...day...

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home