Saturday, January 20, 2007

NOT on Hiatus

Sorry guys....

I have been very busy with two crucial occupations:

1. Midterms. These are defined as very long tests designed to determine exactly how little your students have been listening to you over the past several months.

They are very reaffirming professionally, and each year we gather as a department and determine who gets the MVP award for the stupidest, most fucking clueless answer to a question possible.

My favorite is still "Managusta," which is apparently a country in Europe that played a significant role in both World Wars because it was sited several times in one student's essay a couple of years ago. (I believe she now works for the Managusta Tourist Board which must offer the same perks as she received during her high school years- an endless supply of illegal drugs.)

AND

2. Having a Nervous Breakdown. This activity is far less fun than writing Midterms and reading retarded answers. My life is now officially worse than anyone else's on the planet. And don't start on me about Katrina victims and Dafur...I am simply relaying facts based on the scientific evidence gathered by ME.

I think I may be moving to Managusta soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bemisdown said...

Well,

I guess we're Managusta bound then.

Hopefully they have really good pies there...

12:32 PM  
Blogger Bemisdown said...

And if we see IANO lying on a hammock being served Managusta drinks by attractive Managusta natives, then we are allowed to kill him.

Or at least hurt him.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Bemisdown said...

GUSTA Managusta!

I think.....

More than here, anyways.

5:38 PM  
Blogger bacon ace said...

"Hopefully they have really good pies there..."

*phhffft!*
Yeah, but you wouldn't tell us how to get there after having thsi amazing pie anyway. You pie tease.!

Congratulations on finding a new country.
Condolences on having a breakdown.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

Room for one more on the Managusta trip? I'm all packed!!

(Don't have a nervous breakdown...I hear they aren't any fun. But if you will insist on having one, anyways, at least please blog about the symptoms so I recognize them when I have one, too.)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home