Monday, January 29, 2007

Technology Gal

I already e-mailed this tale to one of my many sisters.

But she doesn't count. She's a Stupidhead and probably doesn't remember reading it anyway. If she can actually READ that is...there were vowels and other complicated stuff involved, so I'm not too concerned.

So, youngest daughter did a dance with a friend at her Middle School Talent Show.

They worked very hard...practiced for weeks. Bought matching costumes. It was a very big deal.

But then I was entrusted to videotape the event. I had the camera and I practiced. Over and over and over...

When the big night came, I was so nervous with this 20th century technology that I felt like a bomber pilot about to embark on a mission.

Long story short:

Focus
Curtain
Blur
Oh There She Is!
Blur
Curtain
Back of the Head of Person in Front of Me
Blur

I'm available for weddings, anniversaries, or any other priceless event you would like saved for a lifetime.

1-800-technology loser.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tex said...

Its easier when you take the lens cap off

10:20 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

A few years down the road, when she has a serious boyfriend over to the house for dinner...she'll be GLAD you don't have a copy of it!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Bemisdown said...

tex,

You have to take the lens cap off? Who's brilliant idea was THAT?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

What MzMatch said.

Get back here right now, please.

5:48 PM  
Blogger MoggyBee said...

Are you stuck on an island somewhere??

5:25 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

Yawn...

11:11 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

Me three.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home