Monday, February 12, 2007

It Wasn't Me!!!!! Honest!!!!

I DID NOT kill Anna Nicole Smith.

I meant to say that I am not responsible for not being able to write for so long. It was my Stupid Mentally Retarded Brain Damaged Drooling Booger Nosed Computer.

Proof? I needed to change some stuff. Tried for DAYS on my "rides to school on the short bus" computer at home and finally became so frustrated that I went to neighborhood drug dealer and bought some heroin.

And I didn't even HAVE to become an addict because I tried the same "switch over" on my work computer and LORDY LORDY IT'S A MIRACLE! It took me 5 minutes. FIVE minutes and here I am writing away.

Do you think they have computers in rehab?

6 Comments:

Blogger Clinky said...

Thank God, you're back!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Cake said...

Wait, are we sure this is actually Bemis??

We should make sure. Perhaps she was kidnapped and replaced by an evil clone or something...

9:01 AM  
Blogger bemisdown said...

cake,

Nope. It's the real me. An evil clone would've been able to figure out the computer.

Evil clones are wicked smart.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

Well, in that case...welcome back, Bemis!

Oh and I hereby assign you a week's worth of detention for being AWOL for so long. Sorry, but it's for your own good.

9:24 PM  
Blogger bacon ace said...

Bemis,
Do you have a note from your mother?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Cake said...

::sigh::

The silence is deafening.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home